Now Hiring! Project Coordinator (remote)
- Pay Rate: $28.85-$33.65 per hour ( depending on experience )
- Location: 100% remote ( equipment provided )
- Standard Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
- 2+ years of prior project coordination experience
- Prior experience handling proposals and RFPs, finance/budgeting, and project life cycle
- Prior experience in construction, utilities, or skilled trades industry
- Participates in the programming of the project with Sales (and/or the Customer) to understand the project requirements and required deliverables
- Responsible for the accurate development of solutions and effective presentation materials in the form of proposals and RFP responses
- Coordinates and oversees pricing and technical document production
- Writes, edits, formats and reviews proposals
- Customizes proposal to accurately reflect proposed solutions
- Ensures proposal compliance with Customer requests and/or requirements
- Ensures that all proposals and accompanying materials are accurate and error-free
- Works with assigned technical resources to obtain equipment pricing and margin analyses
- Prepares the final version of pricing documents and leads price/scope review meetings with representatives from Sales, Engineering, Pre-construction, Execution and Finance before proposal delivery
- Works within strict deadlines for submission, and drives company resources to meet deadlines
- Conducts verbal/written follow up with clients after submission of proposals as required
- Ensures accurate information is included in forecasting reports
- Organizes and facilitates Proposal/Contract Transition meetings
- Supports the construction team as necessary to order and deliver equipment
- Performs quality control edits on all documents
- Acts as the primary point of contact for Sales; relays information to all assigned resources
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of materials in the Document Library (resumes, past performance profiles, qualification packages)
- Trains to be familiar with data center equipment and terms. Maintains a general understanding of the services involved within the lifecycle of a data center
- Participates in the development of department processes and procedures
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.