Minimum Required Skills:
backend engineering, Node.js, AWS, SQL, NoSQL, AWS Lambda, Microservices
Are you a Developer with a solid background working with back end cloud architecture? Do you want to work for a startup driven towards connecting students with the best location for their higher education? Do you enjoy working with Node.JS? If the answer was yes these those questions, you should look at this.....
We are an education startup company based in the Playa Vista area working with the top colleges, universities, and trade schools in America to help them connect with the next generation of future college students. The tools we build are helping higher education centers around the country provide valuable data and info on their campuses, and they are looking to continue expanding those tools and tech. We are in need of a Back End Developer to build out our platform with Node.JS
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Node.js Developer with strong project management,
communication, and teamwork skills, as well as the requisite coding proficiency.
The technology stack consist of serverless microservices, running on AWS. Example project
include building GraphQL APIs, "big data" services, integration with 3rd party APIs, etc.
Develop data-driven Node.js microservices
Create testable, high-quality code
Work effectively with development team
Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
Performs other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- MUST HAVE at least 1 year of Node.JS development in a production environment
- Experience with both relational (SQL) databases, and distributed NoSQL data stores
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus, especially AWS Lambda
- Deep understanding of data design and systems integration
- Strong technical leadership and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation package!
- ***Telecommute (100% Remote!)***
- 401kSo, if you are a Sr. Full Stack Developer looking to advance the way our future students are applying themselves to colleges, we want to talk to you today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice