Our client in downtown Los Angeles, conveniently located on the Metro line, is making changes to some business and IT processes and need to hire a Nintex Developer, on a contract basis, with experience in workflows and forms to support these changes. They need to convert about 100 E-forms to Office 365/Nintex Responsive Forms and Workflow. The role reports to IT and will be a 6-month contract with the option for extension or conversion. Work is remote for now, but onsite once pandemic restriction is lifted. Client follows a 9/80 work schedule, so every other Friday is OFF!
- Work with technical lead in requirement gathering and analysis phase to understand the department needs
- Work with technical lead to identify process improvements, and implement solutions using Nintex Responsive Forms and Workflow
- The project may also include migrating contents between development environment to production using Sharegate.
- Utilize DocGen technology to pull data from multiple resources using pre-defined rules into a custom template in Microsoft Word.
- Define, design, develop, and deploy new or modified custom software that generates reports accessing one to four
- May participate on a project
- Performs other related Information Technology Software Developer job duties as
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience as SharePoint developer in designing and implementing solutions in SharePoint Online/Office365
- Knowledge of complex custom workflows design with Nintex for Office 365 forms and workflows
- Experience in working on installation, configuration, migration, development, and deployment of SharePoint Online/Office 365Experience in developing Site Collection, Sites, Site Templates, Document Libraries, Lists, and Content Types.
- Office365, Nintex Responsive Designer/Workflow, DocGen, ASP, SQL Server, ShareGate
- Prioritize and multi-task; communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- provided by Dice