At Netguru, we're all about helping innovators and entrepreneurs shape the world through beautiful software. That is our mission.
With employees from 15+ different countries, we've worked with over 800 clients from more than 50 countries. To name some of them: OLX Motors Europe, UBS, Careem.
But we're not just another tech company. As a Certified B Corporation®, we're dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all, and we take our commitment to sustainability seriously.
How freelancing works at Netguru?
As a Netguru freelancer, you can choose what works well for you. You decide when, where, and how you work on projects and tasks.
We match you with work that fits your skills. Plus, you have access to various opportunities across different industries and companies. That means you will not only gain more experience, but also develop various skills.
But there's more. Netguru freelancers can benefit from full-time collaboration and really be a part of the team.
So, are you ready to make an impact? Join Netguru, and let's build beautiful software together.
- The client is a software services company from Germany.
- The client needs Netguru's full support for the Design and Development of a new website with online shopping features, including 3D Illustrations.
- Scope: Redesign and development of client's website with online shopping features.
Start date: 27.11.2023.
End date: 28.12.2023
Rate: €22-26/h (if you have higher salary expectations, don't hesitate to apply, just simply let us know)Benefits
What's in it for you? Becoming a Netguru Freelancer means:
- Flexibility: 100% remote work.
- Professionality: dev-friendly processes, like Continuous Integration and Code Review, work in line with Agile methodology.
- Diversity: projects from various industries like fintech, healthcare, insurance, or education.
- Growth: work with a team of experts and continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
- Knowledge: knowledge sharing sessions, internal knowledge base.
- Curious to learn more about working as a Netguru freelancer? All the information you need is here: Netguru Talent Marketplace.
- working with the existing 3D assets and preparing renders needed for the UI design
- adjust existing 3D assets and prepare new visuals (hero, sketch, spot 2D illustrations, pattern/background solution for footer)
- brainstorm & decide on the pages' layout and brand's visual identity with the PD (based on previously prepared moodboards and assets)
- preparing 3D visuals & animation solutions
- from the business perspective: high ownership and time management (we've got limited resources to complete the work, therefore quick decision-making and smooth cooperation with the PD will be needed.) The Talent is expected to act like an expert, recommending the best solutions possible to be delivered within the time & budget