The Elite Team Inc - The Elite Time is searching for a Business Development and Sales specialist at Logistics Company in San Bernardino.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role will be heavily involved in the front-line development of incoming leads interested in 3PL Central. You will be focused on delivering compelling value propositions to prospects, while learning about their operations to learn where we can provide value. We are a close-knit group that is focused on exceeding both our personal and professional goals.
This is an amazing opportunity to combine your love for outreach and creating value for prospects. We build relationships based on our expertise, engagement, follow-through, and success. This is a high visibility area of our business and we are looking to grow.
What You Will Do:
• Create and cultivate relationships with prospects showing interest in 3PL Central
• Generate interest with previously interested prospects who never had the chance to evaluate 3PL Central through cold calling and email sequences
• Work hand in hand with Account Executives to guide prospects through the sales funnel
• Maintain and upkeep the CRM with up-to-date relevant information
• Participate in weekly Sales Meetings, Sales Development Trainings, Call Coaching Sessions, Role-Plays, and 1:1's to better develop your skillset and knowledge base
• Attend weekly All-Hands & Quarterly Product Trainings to stay current with 3PL Central's company vision and offerings
• 1+ years of experience in a B2B sales environment
• Consistent track record of overachieving and professional development
• Proven knowledge of a sales funnel and common steps to the sale required
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Passionate - you have a relentless desire to be an advocate for your prospect and your company, as well as your own future successes
• Curious - you are always trying to understand the WHY behind the WHAT so you can better understand both current and future states of being
• Competitive - you excel in a competitive environment where we celebrate the successes of our colleagues while also collectively working towards team goals
• Committed - you understand that your level of success matches your level of dedication to personal and professional development
• Empathetic - you are able to actively listen to your prospect's story so that you can better understand how to position 3PL Central as a valuable partner
Bonus Points If You Have:
• Experience using Salesforce and/or Outreach.io or similar CRM and/or Sales Enablement tools
• Supply chain, logistics, ecommerce, or warehousing experience a plus!
• SaaS experience in a prospect/customer facing role is a plus!
• Strong knowledge of KPIs, metrics, and data analytics used for performance improvement
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren't afraid to be themselves while they do it - because that's what special teams are made of. If you're ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. Our promise is to help enable and equip you for long term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.