Network Release Manager - REMOTE Essential Functions:
Must have the ability to understand and translate business requirements into engineering and or implementation details.Ability to manage Network technical/engineering/implementation resource tasks and service delivery. This includes FTE/FTC/vendors and partners.
The candidate must have excellent client interfacing skills, vendor/third-party resources, strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with all levels ofmanagement. Candidate should have experience operating with colleagues across different time zones with a flexible approach to working hours (ability to work varied hours and weekends a must) in order to successfully interact and communicate on a global level) if needed. Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, business, or a finance-related field/technical training.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- 10+ years experience required in a Technical role supporting network projects/programs.
- Industry Certifications in PMP, ITIL is strongly preferred, technical certifications such as CCNA are a plus. Experience with Change Management and CAB processes and procedures a must.
- Strong background in IT service delivery role.
- Financial services (Insurance, Banking, Investment banking), is a plus.
- Ability to be nimble and flexible; prioritize workload, proactively react to issues, and consistently react to shifting deadlines.
- Ability to create meaningful data that contributes to the Change Management and Service Delivery processes.