Maven is looking for a Network Operations Manager to help manage the day-to-day operations of Maven’s fertility network.
As a key member of the Fertility Network Operations team, you will work closely with the product team on key development initiatives. This role will require excellent organization, communication, and internal collaboration. You will also be assisting with transition of care responsibilities, the implementation of new clients and billing and data sharing with our partners. We’re looking for someone with previous experience in the fertility space who is passionate about healthcare with A+ communication, strong organization and interpersonal skills.
As the Network Operations Manager at Maven, you will:
- Participate in high priority, strategic, cross-functional initiatives
- Complete various analyses utilizing Maven’s internal databases and external research
- Drive the creation of SOPs
- Create and own organizational tools to house network documents and resources
- Support billing and data sharing issues and escalations
- Assist with implementation and transition of care for new clients
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and best practices to apply to operational improvements
- Monitor SART/CDC provider outcomes up against our quality qualifications
We’re looking for you to bring:
- 5+ years of experience in operations
- Fertility industry experience
- Stellar organizational and analytical skill sets with high Excel/Google Sheets fluency
- Comfort with Business Intelligence tools, such as Looker
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and document complex operational processes
- Resourceful, highly organized self-starter with a bias towards action and efficiency
- Trusted, team player looking to drive success in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- PMP certification a plus
For candidates in NYC, CO, or CA, the base salary range for this role is $123,000 - $140,000 per year. You will also be entitled to receive stock options and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.