- Experience/knowledge in Fortinet and Cisco technologies
- Experience with WAN, LAN, DC and other ICT technologies
- Experience in TCP/IP networking
- Hands-on experience with routers, switches and firewalls
- Hands-on experience with all routing protocols
- Hands-on experience with the implementation and troubleshooting of QoS
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrate a strong technical mind set.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in a Network or Solutions Architect level role within the relevant space with hands on experience.
- Solid experience with SDN, SD-WAN, SDA is highly desired.
- Must have skills required:
- Cisco Routing/Switching
- Avaya VoIP
- Very experienced with both the Cisco & Fortinet platforms.
- Call Center experience highly desired.
- Ability to perform Traffic Engineering on Backbone Core network Services.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and effective troubleshooting methods including: layer 1 (e.g., copper cabling troubles / fiber signal strength) layer 2 (e.g., Spanning-tree, VLAN tagging, MAC address tracing, ARP issues, VRRP, HSRP) layer 3 (e.g., routing troubleshooting, EGP versus IGP redistribution, BGP attribute, prefix length issues, OSPF, EIGRP, IP SLA) layer 4 (e.g., load balancer and firewall troubleshooting; BGP session troubleshooting) layer 5 thru 7 (e.g., DNS issues; assisting with identifying application issues masquerading as network troubles).
- provided by Dice