We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in services development for online commerce, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. Highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building software solutions to meet our business needs. Ideal candidates will have extensive hands on experience with development and automation experience in Microsoft.Net using Visual Studio, particularly C#, ASP.NET and Web service, and experience in large multi-national corporations. Candidates should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. Candidates will work with very little direction, will be comfortable leading conference calls, and can guide web site design and user flows for multiple device types.
Day to Day:
Developing software to extend the US transactional customer database of record to the Canadian, EMEA, APJ and LATAM regions. This will require the migration of customer data from the current data sources and set of infrastructure.
• Required Professional degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 6 to 8 years of professional experience in software development.
• Strong knowledge of microservices architecture, design and implementation
• Test-driven development, CI/CD process, continuous testing, agile development with Github or similar platforms
• Proven track record demonstrating ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
• Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
• Good verbal and written skills
• Team Foundation Server
• Quick learner with motivation to learn new languages, technologies and frameworks (you will get opportunity to play with a lot of new technologies)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice