Our client is in need of a Mid to Senior -level developer to help code custom applications in C# and SQL for their external customers.
- Works with project and team leaders to define and formulate software solutions
- Effectively plans and manages assignments spanning one or more projects
- Works with leadership team to drive technical, and procedural change relative to best practices in software development
- Participates in the preparation, review, and analysis of software requirements and specifications
- Develops, tests, and integrates code for new or existing software
- Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software
- Clearly communicates project issues and status to senior engineers.Skills:
ASP.NetPay will be based on experience and a drug and background check is required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.