We are seeking an Application Developer to work 100% remote. This person will be responsible to design, develop and support IT applications that support corporate functions. This role will help design and build enterprise applications that align with business strategy and priorities. She or He will develop and support the enterprise systems and tools for corporate functions such as Human Capital, Legal, and Internal Communications etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design and development of web, mobile applications and integrations
- Implement best practices and standards for applications and integration development as well as for technical support
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of new next-gen SaaS platforms that deliver business value
- Develop and support various technology platforms including HRIS, Workforce Management, Service Management (ServiceNow), Collaboration and productivity platforms (SharePoint and QuickBase).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders across the company to deliver quality solutions
- Collaborate with business systems analysts to understand business requirements, make build vs buy decisions and develop/implement technical solutions
- Help evaluate and select service providers / vendors to deliver quality services
- Work closely with contractors to lead applications development projects
- Work as part of a company-wide department that supports Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Operations, Field Operations and Management.
- 3+ years of experience in custom applications development and SaaS implementations i.e. integrations development
- 2+ years of experience in development and implementation projects to build necessary software components and integrations using SQL Server and data transformational tools.
- Strong solution design and development expertise on variety of platforms including ServiceNow, SharePoint, QuickBase etc.
- Strong expertise in core technical skills (database, Microsoft software development stacks, mobile application development, APIs, and other integration technologies)
- Experience working with multiple cloud-based development platforms
- provided by Dice