Job Title: Full stack .Net developer _ REMOTE
Location: Remote | Frisco, TX
Duration: 6 Month+ Contract (will get extension and turn into multi years contract)
Our client, a leader in the healthcare industry, is currently looking to add a Senior level Web Based Developer to their team for a 6-month contract.
- Work as a member of an established agile development team, implementing entirely new features and functionality from scratch
- Enhancing and maintaining an existing code base that spans multiple small to medium sized products/projects.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and support deployment of web application software.
- Work as a member of the development team, designing, implementing, testing, debugging, and deploying web application software utilizing a Microsoft .NET stack technologies.
- Test Drive Development (TDD) experience
- 8+ years of experience in software development using the Microsoft C# .Net technology stack including: - , MVC, Entity Framework, IIS, SQL Server, and MS Windows Servers
- Ability to author SQL statements or stored procedures, and to create and modify tables and views
- Familiarity with unit testing of .NET applications
- Development within a microservices architecture
- Experience with source code management using Git and Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Docker / containerization is considered a plus
- Enterprise System Development for applications hosted in a public cloud will be helpful
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Ability to take full technical responsibility for the execution of specific projects or definable portions of larger projects
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High competency for working through detailed design activities
- Proactive in clarifying assigned tasks and requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
When submitting candidates for the job requirement below, we ask that you provide the following information for your candidate:
- Full legal name and contact details listed on resume
- Current location
- Availability for interview both phone and in-person
- Hourly rate
- Current work authorization (copy will be required prior to client submission)
- provided by Dice