.NET Developer, C#, ASP.NET, Git, SQL Server, Azure - REMOTE WORKING - required to work with this global FX Brokerage house developing a new in-house Trading Platform from the ground up.
THIS ROLE WILL PERMANENTLY BE REMOTE WORKING/WORK FROM HOME. With the very occasional visit to the London offices post Covid.
You'll be working with an experienced Development Team helping to influence and implement new technologies like Elasticsearch, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and use them to solve real world problems faced by Risk Managers, Traders and Brokers.
- Translate user stories into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions with SQL Server
- Ensure and benchmark the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identity bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Good knowledge of (ASP) .NET Core
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with REST Api's and/or Web Services - gRPC/WCF.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of distributed computing
- Experience of Azure (or other Cloud Servives) Distributed Systems or Streaming Technologies
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
There are 2 positions available hence the wide salary band, it's envisaged one will be an intermediate candidate in the £40/60k range and one more senior in the £60/80k range.
No previous Financial experience is necessary although previous experience in a comparable Low Latency environment may be beneficial.