.Net Azure Developer
6 Months Initial
£650 Per Day Total Umbrella Rate
Sanderson are currently partnering with a large retail company who are looking for .NET Azure Developer to work on the implementation and maintenance of Microsoft Toolset solutions on the Azure Platform.
- The ability to develop Azure services such as Functions, Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, SQL Server.
- Experience in creating C# web services / APIs such as RESTful, JSON, SOAP etc.
- Knowledge of Azure API Management desirable.
- Understanding of different software architectures including Services, SOA, Synchronous and asynchronous messaging patterns.
- Knowledge of security best practices, e.g., RBAC, AAD, OAuth, OpenID Connect.
- Experience of .NET Core or .NET 5/6.
- Familiarity with RDBMS SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Proficient in development best practices (DevOps, source control (GIT), release management, change control, environment management and testing practices).
- Understanding business requirements and delivering pragmatic solutions that add value.
- Exposure to SAP, Hybris, Mulesoft would be advantageous