Designing, researching, developing APIs and microservices using C# in Azure.
- Participates in Agile software development projects to design, code, and test websites and APIs, and microservices to deliver quality services promptly.
- Develops/codes complex application components based on detail designs developed from business user stories
- Translates user stories to tasks relating to process and data requirements.
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across multiple technologies
- Execution and performance of production support tasks for multiple mortgage production applications
- Ensure all support tasks conform to established standards, this includes incident management, communications, IT compliance and risk management
- Ensure performance meets or exceeds business user/customer SLA and expectations
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience estimating timelines and requirement discovery focused on web and a service oriented architecture environment
- Demonstrable working knowledge of application design, testing, application development, and audit control
- Demonstrated ability in applying programming and testing techniques and tools such as debugging
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of application systems across multiple technologies and platforms
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 7+ years' work experience in all phases of development and supporting information systems and technologies and associated methodologies
- 2+ years' experience building web sites, microservices and APIs in Azure
- 2+ years' experience integrating with cloud data stores such as CosmoDB, MongoDB, etc.
- 7+ years' experience with unit testing frameworks
- 7+ years' experience of development experience in web and API (REST, SOAP) development using C#
- 7+ years' experience using T-SQL and SQL Server to create stored proc, views, and schemas with upstanding of query optimization and execution plans
- 7+ years' experience in all phases of development and supporting software products and technologies and associated methodologies
- Experience building responsive implementations for all browsers
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies utilizing IaC and PaaS and Azure Pipelines
- Experience with SDLC tools such as JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket (or other Git server)
- provided by Dice