Our client, located in St. Louis, MO, is currently in need of a NetApp Storage Engineer for a 12 month contract. The position will be delivered primarily remotely during COVID, 90-95%, with some onsite then move to more onsite post COVID(70%). This is a 12 month residency with the likelihood of renewal and a target start date of 3/22/21.
- Experience with NetApp A800 / A400 SAN/NAS
- Experience with Brocade Fibre Channel switches
- Experience with Data OnTap 9.x
- Experienced in analysis, proactive troubleshooting, and performance troubleshooting for the NAS storage environment including the creation of documentation for new process and procedures.
- In-depth review of all replication relationships across the NetApp storage arrays. Ability to identify and resolve any issues with the replication relationships across the NetApp storage arrays for daily clones, mirrors, snaps and vaults, including re-activation and configuration.
- Careful review of the environment for non-critical or repetitive warning symptoms possibly indicative of future issues.
- Strong problem resolution skills including the ability to drive problem and problem bridges.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Solaris & AIX platforms.
- Effectively communicate with internal customers, peers, and managers regarding storage administration issues.
- Ability to work on a W2 basis without sponsorship
- provided by Dice