Job title: QA Tester - Integrated Eligibility
Location: Remote(Anywhere from USA)
Duration: 6-12 months contract
IDEAL BACKGROUND: Strong QA professionals with Healthcare experience with IES State implementation background.
- Understand and identify risk, issues, for the testing scope
- Create test scenarios, test cases (detailed steps and expected behavior) and upload to test management tools (ALM, Rally)
- Execute test cases and create defects for failed test cases
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
Understand and identify risk, issues, for the testing scope
Participate as needed in specific testing activities (reviews, walk-thru's etc)
Create test scenarios, test cases (detailed steps and expected behavior) and upload to test management tools (ALM, Rally)
Ensure that correct traceability is established for linking test cases with business requirements
Identify and setup test data needed to support test case execution
Execute test cases and create defects for failed test cases
Document test results
Where needed, provide UAT support (explain tested functionality to the UAT testers)
Participate in defect triage calls and ensure that the defined defect management process is followed
Escalate issues and risks to Test Leads and Managers
Assist with finalization of test closure activities such as lesson learnt, defect/execution trends
Consolidate Test execution status and report out progress to Test Leads
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
Microsoft Word, Excel, ALM, SQL, SharePoint
What skills/attributes are a must have?
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years large scale program management, with emphasis on QA and QA practices.
• 5+ years Healthcare Industry experience
• Demonstrated communication/presentation skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
• Working knowledge on Child Welfare Services within last two years
• Working experience on State Implementation projects
• Experience using ALM for managing test artifacts, execution and
• Strong Testing background with deep functional knowledge of IE/Child Welfare/Child support
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Experience managing testing for Web Portal (COTS) applications
Working experience on CA Agile tool
Should be able to create view and update queries
Should be able to understand data models
Good knowledge on the batch framework
Mainframe working knowledge
Good knowledge on automation scripting and automation framework
Prior working knowledge about Interfaces and batches
SpikeIT Global Solutions, Inc.