We have a Contract assignment available with our clients.
Position: Project Manager - Banking Domain
Location: Remote to Start
Duration: Long Term
- Manages projects with multiple interfaces or initiatives. Manages changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, reflective of authorized project changes as defined in the change management plan, and facilitate customer acceptance.
- Ensure familiarity with scope and project objectives and establish clear roles and responsibilities for project team members.
- Develop Project Plan, forecast and schedule. Work with stakeholders to record detailed project requirements, constraints and assumptions to establish project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g. planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and the project charter.
- Ensure plans for assigned projects include work breakdown, project organization chart, cost/budget and communication, risk, quality and resource plans.
- Communicate project plans to affected parties to ensure a common understanding, set expectations and align stakeholders and project team members.
- Ensure execution of tasks defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals. Execute all parts of the project plan and manage the budget/forecast. Monitor and control project work including change controls.
- Measure project performance utilizing appropriate tools and techniques to monitor progress; identify and quantify variances, complete any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Implement approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate project risk events.
- Improve project team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency and boost morale.
- Support larger project initiatives working under the direction of higher management.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Maintain Bank internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Prior experience in Banking preferred
- High technical acumen and experience with B2B systems integration
- Strong project and program management experience .
- Proficient with both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Experience managing external clients requirements and expectations with confidence
- Self-motivated with strong sense of urgency and accountability, who can juggle multiple projects
- Team leader, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Client- and results-oriented, with strong communications skills to articulate priorities, progress, next steps, and escalations as needed
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced team culture and can adapt to changing environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
5+ years of project management experience
Please share your profile at
- provided by Dice