Hope you are doing great!
Please check with the below position and share me relevant resumes to asap
Position: Data Scientist with Snowflake Experience
Location: East Hanover NJ- Remote till Covid -Situations lifted in USA.
Duration: Long term Contract
ANY VISA Will Be Fine -(No CPT/OPT & F1)
Total years of Exp: 10 Years ( 4-5 Years must have USA Exp)
- Create detailed solution designs and related specifications necessary to deliver technical solutions
- Develop, build, configure, customize and unit test solutions based on the functional and technical specifications to meet quality and performance requirements.
- Hold end to end accountability for business processes, integrate services horizontally across organizational units, and manage interfaces between Service Delivery projects.
- Engage and participate in decision making discussions with internal customer groups.
- Deliver detailed documentation of solutions.
- Ensure implemented solutions are aligned to specifications and are fit for purpose.
- Engage in planning of releases / deployments together with Project Managers and Operations Team.
- Support releases / deployments between development environments and validation / productive orgs.
- Review deployment packages with developers.
- Strong Data and Analytics Experience. Prefer experience in Advance analytics.
- Must have experience with AWS, Snowflake, SQL and SPARK.
- Demonstrated experience in using development toolkits that manages code repositories, code integration, build deployments and continuous integrations tools (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins,).
- Knowledge on system / API integration and basic authentication methods (Keywords: SOAP, REST, Salesforce API, OAUTH, SSO) desired.
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice