At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands - including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Project Administrator for our National Accounts Contracting group. This role would be a REMOTE position.
Under direct supervision, this position is responsible for routine project documentation, materials, job costing, status monitoring, invoicing, and administrative closeout of each project. This position is required to closely interact with Project Managers, Account Managers and other assigned project staff to ensure the timely completion of each project.
Responsibilities include the following and other duties may be assigned:
* Responsible for general administrative functions to support the equipment fulfillment process.
* Assists with ordering all bill of material associated with projects.
* Obtains all bill of materials, estimated ship dates and updates appropriate schedules.
* Assists with updating customers on estimated ship dates.
* Process documents for service claims sales allowances, retrofit, and labor warranty.
* Assist with processing all job closeout documentation.
* High School diploma or GED and up to two (2) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must have strong communication skills, proactive approach with willingness to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Ability to multitask and work well on a team
* Proven experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a high-paced environment.
* Familiarity with the operation of HVAC Systems preferred, not required.
* Flexibility to work overtime/ weekends, as required.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what's possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.