What you will do:
The primary function of this position is to develop quoted estimates for deficiency repairs related to inspections of life safety products including fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, and security for and assigned portfolio of National Account customers. You may also be responsible for performing a QA check on quotes generated by SIRs and other field sales representatives for work that is out of scope of the estimation team. The estimates for these repairs will be provided to other personnel to present to customers and close the sale. You will partner with the Sales Specialist(s) in your portfolio to quickly deliver quotes for deficient systems, and provide a low effort experience for our customers.
How you will do it:
* Read and interpret inspection reports and documents to determine repair requirements.
* Track down missing inspection reports, escalating as necessary to achieve a timely quote delivery.
* Interpret and apply applicable NFPA standards in the estimate for the repair.
* Utilize documented processes to determine appropriate rates and resources for the repairs.
* Provide a completed quote within SLA for all customers within your assigned portfolio.
* Review quotes generated by outside teams to ensure they meet National Accounts and customer requirements.
* Order material as needed to complete approved repairs
* Perform other duties as required.
What we look for:
* High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Previous industry experience preferred
* Must have the ability to work with various systems to enable accurate estimation.
* Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during the estimation process.
* NFPA Code Knowledge is beneficial, but not required.