A Global Manufacturer of Specialty Chemicals is hiring a National Accounts Manager to join their Corporate Sales & Marketing team. This National Sales Manager will report to VP of Sales & Marketing and manage the full life cycle of business development, client account management, further achieve revenue growth by strategic sales planning, developing marketing strategies based on market demand, identify new product demand. This opportunity offers excellent base compensation, bonus, and benefit, in addition, the company would like to develop the right individual to become the Director of Sales & Marketing for succession planning purpose.
- Report to VP of Sales & Marketing and develop sales and marketing strategies for the business segments (polyurethane, polymer, foam, coating, adhesives, sealant) across NA Market.
- Work closing with VP of Sales & Marketing, General Manager, and other senior management members to plan and implement business strategies based on market forecast, YTD sales quotas, etc.
- Develop roadmaps for business development strategies, optimize and increase sales revenue for polyurethane business in NA, and expand market penetration with existing and new clients to meet sales target.
- Set commercial strategy and direction on product, new product development plan, sales channels and marketing campaign based on sales history, current sales data, and demand trend.
- Develop and maintain close relations with Key Customer Accounts, gain a profound understanding of customer business and travel to customer sites as needed.
- Develop marketing strategies based on market condition and demand trend, analyze sales volume, margin, pricing, etc. to identify potential bottlenecks and develop action plan to drive improvement.
- Plan, coordinate and attend trade shows with leadership and sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field, higher education desired.
- 5+ years of tenure in business development within polyurethane, Foam, CASE
- Solid market experience in appliance, construction, automotive, or PU industry preferred.
- Solid experience in national account management and product marketing management.
- Open to travel 50% to 70%, both domestically and internationally.
- Excellent people and communication skills, strong in negotiation skills.
- Ability to advance to Director level.
Compensation & Benefit
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous bonus plan based on annual gross sales.
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision
- 401k with match
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- Short-term/Long-term Disability
- Generous Relocation Assistance