United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
Responsible for selling USS Products, Services, and Solutions to our various market segments in your assigned sector. This position will focus on the Homebuilders customer segment.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS : include the following and other duties may be assigned as needed
- Routinely cold-call Prospective Customers to identify decision makers and project opportunities. Meet company established goals for assigned Book of Business;
- Conduct effective sales calls and presentations on company's product lines in response to the unique needs of each customer;
- Create and deliver professional proposals & presentations through Navision System and Microsoft Office software;
- Create strategic account plans on every account within assigned book of business and updated twice per year;
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to USS solutions;
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to;
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for USS solutions within their organization;
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges;
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for National Accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue growth (eg, detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites, analysis of decision process and key players, plans for activity and revenue growth for each account);
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction with ownership of contractual service requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever improving customer service;
- Successfully propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue opportunities at existing and new account locations by leveraging strong relationships with senior level executives;
- Effectively communicate the account strategy to the marketing team, field sales organization and all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to internal organization by partnering with and adding direction, training and coaching to field leadership, field sales and service team to ensure that goals are attained;
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing;
- Conduct quarterly business reviews or bi-annual reviews with every customer within assigned book of business;
- Develop and lead implementation plans for new National Accounts and new business within existing book of business;
- Be a thought leader within USS, illuminate emerging trends and identify new revenue streams;
- Manage and lead Accounts Receivable efforts within your book of business;
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, and administrative requirements for CRM and all other reporting;
- Utilize CRM software to maximize productivity, improve customer communication, and ensure customer data is current for Marketing Support purposes;
- Provide expense reports and other reports required by management;
- Performs miscellaneous sales duties as requested by management;
- Develop Business with National Opportunities that are:
- Doing business across multiple Regions
- Doing business outside of current USS operational areas (out of footprint)
- Leverage existing USS accounts to develop larger relationships across all divisions
- Job requirements:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of proven success as a National Account Manager
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional requirements include: Must be professional, self-motivated and possess strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Salesforce Contact Management Software, etc.) Demonstrated ability to achieve results. Knowledge of route-based service industry and specific sector experience (that aligns with the National Account role) a plus.
What's in it for you? At United Site Services, we provide a competitive benefits package that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is chock full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401K matching, employee assistance programs, Life and AD&D insurance and much more! Please click here () to learn more about United Site Services! Category: Business Development
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled