Congo Brands is at the epicenter of where consumer demand meets product development. Through brand partnerships with lead influencers, we are afforded an inside look at what consumers truly desire. E-commerce becomes the laboratory for consumer feedback and serves as a data pool for future retail endeavours.
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
The main priority of the National Account Manager (NAM) is to drive the strategy and initiatives set by the Congo Brands leadership team within Circle K, from an HQ level, down to the regional level. The NAM is tasked with managing and selling the Congo Brands portfolio within these Circle K accounts, and is responsible for assigned strategic account targets, budgets and sales quotas.
· Execute short and long-term strategies and initiatives with Congo Brands objectives
· Own the targets and results for your assigned accounts (Budget, volume, distribution, etc.)
· Influence execution of programs via decision maker within chain
· Customizes presentations to appeal to customer’s needs and fulfill mutual objectives.
· Secure pricing and promotional programs that align with Cong Brands internal guidance.
· Communicate regularly and works effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
· Other Duties: Handles other such duties as they may deem fit in the execution of their duties or duties as assigned by the VP of Sales.
Key Skills and Experience Required
· Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in a key account management position within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably working as a National or Senior Account Manager.
· MUST HAVE CIRCLE K Experience
· Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term customer relationships, being able to retain the highest-value relationships.
· Communication skills are a paramount requirement of this position.
· Must demonstrate high proficiency in MS Office tools, which are necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for clients and key stake holders.
· The NAM must have an ability to demonstrate an understanding of standard sales analyses and an ability to extract useful insights from raw data and information for the purpose of strategy creation, furthering key account agendas, and enabling the achievement of goals and targets.
· Must be customer-oriented, be patient to manage difficult customers, be result-focused, demonstrate integrity and respect in the performance of their duties, be self-motivated going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, have exceptional organizational skills, and demonstrate calmness in uncertain and stressful situations inspiring the same in their team.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· This position requires a clean driving record and authorization to obtain your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) upon receiving and accepting a job offer.
Compensation and Benefits Details
· PTO and paid holidays
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· 401(k) with employer match
· Employee rewards program