Cognassist is a neuro-inclusion SaaS platform for large employers and educators. With Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion now a major pillar of every good employer’s agenda, neurodiversity has quickly become a significant problem to solve.
Cognassist provides scalable and long-term solutions for employers to become legally compliant towards neurodiversity, aids in the creation of neuro-inclusive working environments that leads to lower staff attrition and provides cognitive mapping solutions so all employees can map and learn about their own cognition in order to self-develop with mind hacks designed for the working environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with Senior Designer, forging relationships which will provide you with opportunities to develop your skills and abilities.
- Working across a range of design briefs on content for our digital channels and within our product.
- Consistently executing all projects, no matter how large or small, to our high standards
- Bringing ideas forward to contribute to our creative campaigns for our customers and our colleagues.
- Contributing to the wider marketing plan and managing tasks and projects to help deliver content to our library.
- Generate/contribute towards ideas for marketing campaigns and projects.
- High value presentations for events and sales bids
- Develop visually impactful content for our digital and social channels using a range of formats
- Creation and development of our interactive e-learning modules
- Creating high quality motion graphics for various media formats.
- Support in creating product guides and training videos
- Follow, adhere to and contribute towards the development of the new brand
- Create concepts and templates to visualise brand strategy
Required Skills & Experience
- A creative individual with an impressive portfolio of work and ideas
- An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Understanding of the process of designing for print as well as for digital output
- Demonstrably interested in information design
- Educated to degree level or experience equivalent in a design-related subject
- A strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with your colleagues
- Able to demonstrate impeccable attention to detail
- Willing to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Knowledgeable of brand awareness and tone of voice, including the ability to differentiate and adapt between various types of media
What’s in it for You?
- EMI company share scheme, meaning you would own a percentage of shares, turning into significant monetary value in time.
- Competitive salary.
- Westfield Health Care plan.
- Fully flexible working.
- AIG Life insurance.
- Excellent discounts/wider wallet.
- 5% matched contribution pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days).
- Paid wellbeing days, volunteer days, and study days.
- Quarterly values awards.
- Staff parties and events.
- Modern homeworking tech kit.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- And being part of something AMAZING!