Mulesoft Developers - Permanent/UK/Remote
£CompetitiveSalary + Annual Company bonus + Amazing company benefits
Salary Dependent on level (Developer/Senior/Lead/Principal)
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Global Consultancy that specialise in Digital and Cloud Solutions for their clients worldwide!
With a fantastic working environment and company culture, excellent employee benefits including industry leading training & certifications and ongoing career progression, this company truly know how to reward, retain and progress their staff.
This is an opportunity for those that want to join a truly dynamic and successful organisation.
Due to ongoing and continued success, Lucid Connect are working in partnership to assist with recruiting MuleSoft Developers!
Overview of the role:
The MuleSoft Developer will build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires knowledge and experience with the MuleSoft product suite as well as experience in requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Centre and API management.
- Explain complex technical issues to other team members including project managers, developers, team leads and architects in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought-out solutions.
- Good understanding of Synchronous/Asynchronous communication patterns and problem-solving abilities with respect to Message Sequencing, Correlation, and Queuing
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building Middleware systems from the ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed Delivery, Message Sequencing, Batch Message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Implement solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming, as well as troubleshooting issues and providing bug fixes.
- Good understanding of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST).
- Good knowledge of Domain Driven Design is desirable
- Good understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required.
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal or another framework is preferred
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Experience of working in development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
Qualifications and experience
- MuleSoft 4 Developer Certification achieved (or in process)
- 1+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform as a Developer
- 2+ years of software development experience. Software integration and/or other ESB experience are a must.
- Experience of working using Agile methods and techniques.
- Good knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards.
- Understanding of Application Integration Architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
- Experience with SOAP and REST is a must along with JMS, SOAP/REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning would be desirable along with demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule implementations, including working with debuggers, flow analysers and configuration tools
.Please note that at this time we are unable to offer sponsorship to candidates*