Please contact Aparna Ghosh at or email at
Title: MS Dynamics Solution Architect
Location: REMOTE / ONSHORE (7am - 4pm EST.) Must log in on EST schedule 7am EST
- 12/14 yrs of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate complex business information to technical audiences and complex technical information to business audiences.
- Ability to manage client-facing communication, to facilitate customer meetings and capture and distribute action items.
- Ability to Create robust, performance-optimized, efficient, scalable, reusable, and value-creating architectures as well as functional and non-functional designs to fulfill solution requirements. Includes all types of solution components, such as configuration, code objects, forms, workflows, reports, and integrations.
- Identify and suggest improvement opportunities for assigned applications.
- Proficient in Visual Studio, PowerBI/Tableau, O365 & D365 Administration, SQL Server Data Tools, and Team Foundation Server, Azure Development Tools, Logic Apps, PowerApps, and ESB/ETL Technology.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 for Sales & Marketing, Social Engagement, Field Service, Project Service Automation and other emerging Microsoft software.
- Ability to elicit technical and functional requirements to create visual representations of business processes.
- Ability to design, configure, and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions based on out-of-the-box features.
- Ability to design, configure, and deploy Dynamics CRM solutions based on complex xRM solutions with multiple customizations, plugins, and integrations.
- Ability to build workflows, configure custom actions, business process flows, and complex fields.
- Ability to configure custom command bar buttons, web resources, and other complex solution components.
- Ability to design Dynamics CRM solutions based on technical and functional requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Dynamics CRM features and limitations.
- Deep knowledge of the Dynamics CRM SDK.
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent's fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights… read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.