Job DescriptionMS Dynamics 365 Developer
100% REMOTE! If interested, please send your resume and the best time to call!
What you need to know:
- Industry: Transportation
- Location - 100% REMOTE
- Length: Long term contract
Experience in designing, coding, implementing and supporting technologies around:
- MS Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, D365 Cloud
- Application Configuration
- Custom Entities
- Plug Ins
- Business Processes
- Web services
- Azure Integrations
- Visual Studio
- ASP.NET (C#)
- SQL Server
- Web Services/WebAPI
- Team Foundation Server
- Primary responsibility will be designing, developing, deploying and establishing support documentation of Microsoft CRM and applications that interact with the platform.
- Participate in Full SDLC with other various business units and end users to help define, grow, enhance and implement workflow and web technologies for the long term.
- Work with partial autonomy with technical teams in designing, implementing and supporting CRM and the applications that it integrates with.
- Provide consultancy and support for all initiatives that have a need to integrate data or systems or other esources into new or existing applications.
- Develop technical documentation for supported applications.
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET development using C#.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external.