MS Application Architect - Security Clearance is a must or willing to go through the process Remote
- occasional meetingsin London office Role type:
6 months Rate:
Up to £820 per day IR35:
Inside IR35 Location:
Remote (with occasional onsite meetings in London office) Company:
working via a tech consultancy with a government agency Job description
This role requires a hands-on contributor also providing leadership and support to the team to manage and deliver solutions. Designing and delivering complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods. You will coordinate or lead teams of Engineers and DevOps Consultants. The teams support some of our Tier 1 clients in their journey to build and manage the lifecycle of platforms and products using the latest tools, technologies and frameworks to develop cutting edge solutions that help organisations succeed. Experience required
Experience with solutions based on ASP.Net, .Net Core, Azure API gateway, Docker, Entity Framework, SQL, No-SQL and Micro-Services is Necessary.
- Experience with Azure Service Bus (or other service bus variant) and Event Based Architectures.
- Experience working with Architecture Methods (Micro-Service architecture and patterns, API Design, UML, Solution Architecture, etc.) and development (back end and front end) and documentation tools.
- Knowledge of the whole software development lifecycle and experience in incremental delivery of software products.
- Experience with agile development methods & tooling such as Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence and leading working in agile teams.
- Experience of using modern software development toolsets including DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery and Cloud.
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods, along with broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration.
- Responsive JS Frameworks experience such as React or Angular a big plus.
- Experience with integration with MS Dynamics is a big plus.