Are you an experienced mortgage Business Analyst looking to join an amazing team?
Do you enjoy being the bridge between the business and IT to improve systems and processes?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a GREAT work culture, but a super-fast paced environment?
Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our TPO Technical/IT team, YOU can be a difference maker!
The Business Analyst position works closely with Business stakeholders, executives and development teams to define business requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business procedures descriptions, and workflow analysis. (NOTE: This position is 100% remote. Previous mortgage wholesale/Third Party Origination (TPO) industry and Encompass LOS experience preferred but not required. Previous mortgage and business analyst experience are ALL required.)Essential Job Functions:
* Ability to handle medium to large projects/initiatives to meet Business needs
* Evaluates business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing/implementing solutions
* Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
* Conducts meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
* Utilizes advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and documenting Business Requirements
* Breaks user and business requirements into functional requirements, specifying appropriate level of detail
* Creates conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
* Assists in developing project plans and monitoring performance
* Engages in the prioritization of initiatives based on business needs and requirements
* Leads the requirements verification process, ensuring requirements statements are complete, consistent, concise, and verifiable
* Effectively communicates with applicable IT personnel and/or vendors to develop technical solutions to meet Business needs
* Participates in the facilitating, documenting and supporting user acceptance testing
* Reports on task assignment to project resources throughout the project lifecycle
* Contributes to team meetings to ensure effective business decisions are reached
* Reports progress toward goals, revises project requirements, and documents applying change control procedures
* Communicates with counterparts and business partners to ensure continuing alignment with project objectives
Required Education and Experience:
* 7+ years of experience in business or requirements analysis, handling increasingly complex projects
* Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications.
* Documenting technical requirements with implementation team
* Demonstrated experience working with non-technical users to determine needed specifications and create users stories
* Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
* Diagram data and system workflows for current and future solutions
If the above job describes you and you're interested in becoming a part of the Fairway team, please "Apply Now" to complete our application process. Be sure to include a resume with your application.