· To Validate that a prospective mortgagor's loan application adheres to the Lenders and the Investors (Freddie or Fannie Mae's) guidelines to approve the loan
· To do a Post Close audit of prime and equity loans, primarily the audit of the Underwriters.
· Ensure achievement of goals set on a consistent basis. The goals would be team as well as individual goals that
are set on a yearly/monthly/daily basis.
· Ensure Processing of all applications received within the committed TAT, keeping in mind the expected
productivity & accuracy levels.
· US Mortgage Underwriting background. To be able to perform the following functions:
· Evaluation of loan documentation to approve/deny the loan.
· Analyzing the risk involved in approving a loan to determine whether or not it is acceptable to the lender.
· Validating that a prospective mortgagor's loan application adheres to the Freddie or Fannie Mae's guidelines to
· approve the loan.
· Credit analysis based on borrower's Capital, Income/employment, Credit history and Collateral to determine the
· credit worthiness of a customer.
· Post funding audit of prime and equity loans, primarily the audit of the Underwriters.
· Review full package of documents and audit the file abiding by the policies and guidelines of the lender in order to sell the loan to the investor. Ensure the file does not have any discrepancies or errors which would make the loan
· Review of legal documents to ensure the accuracy & completeness.