If you are a Mortgage Processor - 100% REMOTE with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Performs duties from loans originated from any location throughout the company and/or from various Mortgage Consultants.
- Provides excellent customer service to borrowers and internal customers.
- Checks reports and follows up on assigned loans.
- Ensures timely handling of all loan files.
- Works within all posted service levels on all loans.
- Reviews and evaluates documentation for completeness and communicates to customers on a one-on-one basis regarding loan status and any additional required documentation.
- Works with the loan officer, borrower, and closer to provide updates, address any issues with loan files, and assure a smooth closing.
- Submits completed loan files for underwriting approval.
What You Need for this Position
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3+ years of recent experience in a mortgage loan processing.
- Experience multi-tasking and detail-oriented responsibilities.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base (Based on Experience)
- FULLY REMOTE
So, if you are a Mortgage Processor - 100% REMOTE with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : LH5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Lauren Hays - Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.