Founded in 1990, we have quickly climbed the ladder to become Florida's number 1 purchase lender. From our humble beginnings with only two officers and two offices, we now have a footprint in 21 states with 44 offices. We are the premier shop for any buyer in the Northeast, Southeast, and Mid-Atlantic Region because we care more about our customers than the "other guy".
We are looking to bring on Experienced Loan Processors to join the team. Candidates with experience working on FHA, VA, and USDA loans are preferred and will join an established mortgage firm that will have business for YEARS to come!
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA loans
- Encompass Experience (3+ years)
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary ($60K - $70K) DOE
- Industry Leading Benefits Package
- Per File Bonus Structure
- SIGN ON BONUS for Qualified Candidates
So, if you are a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM20- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Andrew Moser - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.