Founded by experienced and respected mortgage banking professionals with over 100 years of combined experience, and has been offering clients superior mortgage advice with personalized service since 1999.
Today, we are licensed in over 20 states and employ over 250 people who are dedicated to delivering the best loan experience for our clients. Our entire focus is on building confidence and trust by consistently delivering the highest level of service.
We are looking for a full-time DE Underwriter to join our team. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with a great company then this could be the position for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote Work!
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Pay and Benefits!
What You Will Be Doing
- Underwrite VA and FHA loans to ensure adherence of investor guidelines
- Preview all files being underwritten by outside brokers or correspondence to ensure due diligence
- Keep up to date on policy changes and communicates policy changes to appropriate personnel
- Ensure that the client seeking a loan has the financial abilities to repay it. This is done by obtaining all the necessary documentation, verifying that the individual meets the required guidelines and evaluates the risks associated with servicing the person
- Evaluate the risks associated with servicing the client and determines the individual's debt to income ratio. This is calculated by looking at the amount of incoming coming in every month versus the amount of debt going out
- Evaluate and verifies mortgage applications and determines whether to accept or reject
- Upon completion of the analysis of a client's financial status, they draft document stating the requirement of the loans and other useful information
- Handle title review and documentation preparation
- Communicate with Operation Managers, Mortgage Banker, processors and closers to ensure all parties are notified of issues and progressions on the underwriting of the mortgage file
What You Need for this Position
Bachelors in Finance, Business, or related
- Certifications in Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Veteran's Administration (VA) and the Mortgage Banking Association (MBA) preferred
- Encompass Experience
What's In It for You
Competitive base salary ($100k-$120k/year) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if this sounds like yourself, we'd love to hear from you!Either
- Apply directly to this job opening here!
Email Your Resume In Word To
- E-mail directly for more information to
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : VS3- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Vincent Steger - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.