A bit about us:
We are expanding our operations extensively throughout the US and we are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our fun company culture! Remote work offered!Why join us?
We offer a very experience compensation structure along with excellent benefits that start day 1 of employment and 401k w/company match. 100% remote position and equipment will be provided!Job Details
- 5+ years of recent lending compliance experience
- 3+ years experience in a compliance role working with lending regulations, assessing, and addressing compliance risks of various products and services, customer types, and transactions preferred
- Reverse mortgage experience preferred but not required
- Remote role - Can work anywhere within the US
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Quest Soft, Adfitech, and Comergence a plus
- Strong working knowledge of current Lending requirements and controls (Reg Z/TRID, HMDA, ECOA etc.).
- Monitor, analyze and apply compliance rules, regulations, and procedures
- Sufficient banking and regulatory knowledge, organizational and technical skill for performing all required monitoring.
• Manage third party approval process
• Responsible for HMDA LAR submission
• Managing annual compliance monitoring activities in accordance with compliance responsibilities
• Review and provide management responses for pre- and post-closing quality control.
• Maintains thorough and complete work papers using established templates for each review performed.
• Review findings and recommendations are discussed with the proper levels of management.
• Performs cross division review as needed or when requested.
• Recommends review program changes or enhancements when necessary and is mindful of more efficient ways to perform duties.
• Necessary research is performed for new rules, regulations, standards, policies, etc.
• Research and analyze business process for problems and propose solutions.
• Report to Compliance Group findings that may affect multiple divisions and assist in establishing consensus for global resolution and implementation.
• Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all federal and state applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.