If you are a Mortgage Closing Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a nationwide, established lender based out of CA looking to bring on a 100% remote Closing Manager. With this role, we offer stability, longevity, competitive compensation, and cover 90% of insurance costs!
The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of experience as a Closing Manager and 6+ years of industry experience, and retail lending experience. Having Encompass experience is preferred, but not required.
What You Will Be DoingIncluding But Not Limited To The Following
- Manages and supervises the loan closing process in accordance with investor and regulatory guidelines for all residential mortgage loans for Fulfillment Center.
- Ensures Closing and Post Closing teams maintain appropriate turn times, post closing documentation and final HUDs and final preliminary title reports are obtained within specified standard timeframes, FHA MIP and VA Guarantee premiums are paid timely, and insuring packages are submitted to appropriate government agencies within 30 days of funding.
- Ensures that loans are documented and closed in accordance with investor guidelines.
Supervises the preparation of loan documents, disbursement of funds, and the quality control functions as they pertain for residential mortgage loans.
- Keeps abreast of changes in company Policy and Procedures, Investor Programs and Procedures, and Compliance.
- Creates and implements procedures necessary to stay in compliance with our Policy and Procedures, Investor Programs and Procedures, and all federal and state regulation.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 5+ years of Closing experience in a retail setting
- Ability to manage a team of 8+ closers
- Ideally 2+ years of management experience
- Experience with FHA, VA, and Conventional loans
- Remote experience
What's In It for You
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Remote Role
So, if you are a Closing Manager with 2+ years management experience, please apply now or email your resume to for immediate consideration!
(Actively interviewing & hiring now!)Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : IA1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Belle Arriaga - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.