Mortgage Administrator - PART TIME WORK FROM HOME
Due to continued expansion, our client is actively recruiting an experienced and self motivated Mortgage Administrator to complement their team on a permanent basis.
This is a part time work from role
Key responsibilities will include
* Product research
* Regular liaison with lenders and providers to obtain updates on applicant status
* Proactively progress mortgage and protection applications through to completion
* Dealing with incoming calls, emails and post
* Submission of mortgage & protection applications
* Loading documents to systems
* Gathering documentation
* Contacting existing clients to review their circumstances and products available
* Work within FCA requirements/regulations
* CRM management
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience within a mortgage environment. You will be numerate and detail conscious with excellent organisational and IT skills together with the highest levels of customer care. In addition, you will demonstrate self-motivation, a meticulous work ethic and the desire to excel. Whole of market experience is also essential.
In return the company offers, an excellent training programme, a competitive remunerations package and continuous support. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company with plenty of opportunities for progression