NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mobile Solution Architect
to join our team in aremote capacity
. This is a Work from Home - Remote position
- As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for developing end-to-end for & web applications.
- The Technical Architect owns and communicates the architectural vision of the solution. This includes systems, development platforms, integration methodologies, and broad detailed knowledge of technologies and industry trends.
- Assist the client and in explaining and applying.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid.
- Drive teams and ensure the overall integrity of the and validate it against the system specification.
- Lead the review process for and code. Responsible for Requirement Management, High-Level and Low-Level and documents using Use Cases and Visio Diagrams.
- of project and components. Develop and apply application methodologies, standards and leading practices.
- Architect, Develop & Guide teams in developing applications on & platform for diff. phone & tablet devices, iPhones & IPads.
- Architect, Develop & Guide teams in UI web applications for desktop, & tablet devices.
About NTT DATA Services
- 7+ years of experience with technical leadership/architecture.
- 7+ years of experience with Android development.
- 7+ years of experience with responsive design.
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
INDAPPS - provided by Dice