At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Product Manager to serve as a business leader expected to run with many responsibilities required in the day-to-day Consumer and Small Business Mobile Remote Deposit Capture business. This individual will be a critical contributor and member of the MRDC Program. Depending on the assignment, this individual will either lead or partner with other product manager on the team ensuring all strategic and tactical assignments are completed successfully. This role will lead issues management processes and will direct, influence, and contribute to the timely resolution of production issues. In addition, the leader will collaborate with the team and business partners on a variety of agile and ad hoc projects, manage business metrics and reporting routines including monthly/quarterly business reviews. Additional responsibilities include operationalizing new procedures, reviewing complaint themes, managing collateral/disclosures reviews and updates annually or as needed for marketing, branch and online banking.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at In this role, you will:
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence business plans, business requirements, direct product design and implementation for complex business and technical needs
- Oversee overall product management and strategic focus for the most technical, complex and diverse products and services
- Lead and/or participate in the strategy and resolution of complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth understanding of potential synergies, opportunities companywide.
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large scale, and require consideration of global market dynamics, trends, regulatory impact, and risk management
- Articulate product vision, define scope, prioritize backlog, establish goals, and provide direction for teams to design, develop, and deliver technology and processes for updating, upgrading technologies and vendor relationships
- Engage with leaders, stakeholders, subject matter experts, scrum masters, project managers and delivery team companywide
- Serve as an adept advisor to leadership
- 7+ years of Product Management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery, or agile product owner experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Past experience with deposit products, check image presentment or digital payments experience
- Experience with regulations that include the Mobile Deposit product
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives and priorities
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively lead, partner with and successfully influence senior executives and other stakeholders at all levels across the matrix organization
- Superior PowerPoint development and delivery skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We Value Diversity
- Charlotte, NC: 301 S Tryon St
- San Francisco, CA: 333 Market St
- Minneapolis, MN: 550 S 4th St
- West Des Moines, IA: 7001 Westown Pkwy
- San Antonio, TX: 4101 Wiseman Blvd
- Tempe, AZ: 1150 W Washington St
- Sioux Falls, SD: 101 N Phillips
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.