- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bonus: Experience with Xamarin and C#
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way
- Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you are able to find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative work space and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks are applicable to all positions and/or locations**
List of states we are able to hire in: AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MA, MD, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI.
Your employment at ICON is "at will". You and the company each have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any cause or for no cause at all. Nothing but an express written contract signed by you and a Vice President of this Company can modify this "employment at will" arrangement.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- provided by Dice