Mobile App Developer Location: Houston, TX (Remote) Duration: Fulltime Responsibilities:
• Develop mobile applications across the entire enterprise.
• Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
• Research and document requirements of software users.
• Design, code, test and analyze mobile applications
• Design and implement testable and scalable code
• Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
• Assist in defining mobile application architecture and best practices
• Improve code quality through automation and performing code reviews Qualifications:
• Experience developing mobile applications (native or hybrid) on iOS or Android platforms.
• Need experience with one of the following:
o Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C.
o Experience developing mobile applications for Android using Java or Kotlin.
o Experience with Android Studio is a plus
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS.
• Experience with XCode development is a plus
• Experience with all aspects of the development life cycle and developing applications using the Agile methodology. Job Requirements:
- Do all of that but are an awesome android developer
- Participate as needed in the development and implementation of android app based on approved design
- Perform release maintenance of existing My Account android launches
- Specialize in mobile app development and mobile advertising
- Work closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
- Maintain and publish mobile apps
- Develop technical mobile application solutions
- Develop and maintain native android Interactive applications for multiple versions of the Android mobile operating system
- Test IOS and android systems
- Optimize mobile app for code efficiency and run-time performance
- Select personalized service depending on need
- Write in the new code without a pause in development with the current android code
- Integrating mobile application code with back-end services
- Help design and develop exciting new features into existing mobile apps
- Creating entirely new enterprise systems from scratch
- Publish release packages and records
- Researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products
- Contribute application code to support application features and updates
- Perform root cause analysis to identify permanent resolutions to software or business process issues
- Using the Software Configuration Management tools and check in processes