Patona works with top enterprises and digital native businesses in Australia helping them build their remote teams in Philippines, India and Sri Lanka. Working with well known market leading brands we pride ourselves with hiring great teams to work on exciting game changing technology. Patona currently has 150+ engineers, testers, product managers etc working across 20+ partners. We focus on uplifting the way organisations build and manage their remote teams through great working relationships, trust, integrity, culture and hiring processes. Additional to this we are building our own technology product offerings. Patona is Japanese for Partner (although we are not from Japan) we believe in partnerships with our clients and our people where everyone wins. This is the only way true partnerships thrive.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with great people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people. We have multiple roles open working as part of a remote team for our partners in Australia. If this role does not quite match please reach out if you are interested in joining us as we currently have over 50 open opportunities.
● 8+ years of experience testing mobile and web-based applications
● Proficient in creating, executing, and maintaining test cases and test plans for both mobile (React Native) and web applications (React SPA)
● Strong expertise in automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium, or similar for web, and Espresso or XCUITest for mobile apps
● Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and understanding of CI/CD pipelines
● In-depth knowledge of cross-platform testing, including various browsers and mobile
● Ability to troubleshoot, report, and follow up on identified issues
● Familiarity with Node.js for testing backend APIs
● Good understanding of fintech applications, including banking and payment systems, with an emphasis on security and compliance testing
● Availability for overlap with Melbourne business hours for collaboration.
● Experience with performance and load testing tools like JMeter or LoadRunner
● Knowledge of security testing practices, particularly relevant in fintech
● Familiarity with version control systems like Git
● Experience working in a remote or globally distributed team
● Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration and documentation
● Problem-solving mindset with attention to detail
● Familiarity with project management and bug tracking tools such as JIRA or Trello
● Designing, developing, and executing automated and manual test cases for mobile
and web applications
● Collaborating with development teams to identify and resolve defects
● Participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups as part of the
● Ensuring the quality and stability of the application before each release
● Managing bug tracking and reporting, and providing detailed feedback to the
● Staying updated with the latest trends in testing methodologies, tools, and
● Contributing to continuous improvement of QA processes and methodologies
Health insurance for you and your family
· Commitment to a healthy work-life balance
· Competitive salary
· Great opportunities for progression
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.