When it comes to environmental consulting for the mining industry, we are focused on bringing the most value to our clients by balancing creative, innovative, and pragmatic solutions that meet our client's goals and objectives. Jacobs has provided a variety of environmental services for mine operators and mine sites for decades. Our long-term involvement with mining clients has enabled us to respond to changing economic and regulatory cycles in the mining industry and identify cost-effective, technically advanced, and timely solutions. We're looking for you to be a part of our growing business and help lead our mission:
Mining supports the world's development. We support mining's commitment to protect the world's environment.
We are seeking a Mining Environmental Client Account Manager (CAM) for our mining group to interact with and lead our top client accounts to grow our business. You'll participate on an established account with delivery teams working on projects and will provide leadership to enhance our collective understanding of how to deliver on client desired outcomes and gain strong client satisfaction. The team will look to you to facilitate collection of our knowledge regarding the client and their needs and set growth strategy and priorities for our business with the client.
As a Mining Environmental Client Account Manager, you will bring your team-focus, high energy, adaptability and commitment to lead and build teams of project managers and technical teams of scientists and engineers to deliver site programs and lead account growth. You'll apply your experience in all aspects of environmental services including but not limited to: mine and mill closure planning, soil, surface water and groundwater evaluation and restoration, stakeholder engagement, and regulatory agency interactions to develop strategies and work plans while championing safety, quality and thorough project organization.
This position can be located in our Colorado, Utah, Arizona, or Nevada offices, and will involve working on mine closure, environmental remediation and compliance projects across North America. This position will officially be remote with flexibility of working in the office. You'll grow your career as you interact with key clients to grow our business while building and mentoring staff of all levels. By driving consistency and innovation across our environmental projects, you'll help your team achieve our clients' goals.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.
Bring your drive and determination, and we'll help you grow - delivering innovative mine remediation solutions, together.
This is a remote position. #LI-Remote
Jacobs health and welfare benefits are designed to invest in you, and in the things you care about. Your health. Your well-being. Your security. Your future. Typical benefits offered include flexible work schedules and opportunities to work remotely, educational reimbursement, retirement benefits, employee stock purchase plan, health benefits, disability benefits, life and accident insurance, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays, and parental leave. Typical salary range for this position is $99,300 to $155,200, and is commensurate with experience relative to the position.
* Bachelor's degree in geology, environmental engineering, civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, environmental science or other closely related technical degree
* Professional experience in mine environmental characterization/remediation projects
* Portfolio management and business development experience
* Experience in account management, positioning for project, preparing proposals, and seeing projects through contract negotiations
* Thorough experience with top tier mining clients (Barrick, Newmont, Freeport, Rio Tinto) with sites around North America.
Ideally, You'll Also Have:
* High level existing contacts and strong relationships with top tier mining clients
* Experience managing large mine remediation programs
* Master's degree in engineering, Environmental, or closely related degree.
* Professional Engineer, Geologist or Project Management Professional (P.E., P.G, or PMP) or ability to obtain and maintain
* Recognition in the mine environmental industry with current participation in societal and community activities
* Working knowledge of mine site remediation, federal and state regulations (CERCLA and RCRA)