Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others
About the project
Imunify Email project is building an advanced email protection system. It processes email messages around the world. The challenges we face include working in resource-constrained environments, variegated environments, dealing with unreliable network connections, and sorting overwhelming amounts of data.
We are a small, but ambitious team that is looking for a developer who can not only write perfect Golang applications but also could be responsible for architectural decisions and can contribute to the whole product architectural design. As a developer, you will be carrying out the development of a distributed data application, being responsible for both the code and the product quality.
We are employing Kanban methodology and trying to keep our processes as clean as possible while keeping a good development pace and spirit.
- Experience with Golang 2+ years
- Willingness to work in TDD approach and no QA environment, being responsible for product quality
- Intermediate English - written and spoken
Would be a big plus:
- Experience in distributed applications and databases
- Experience in system programming
- Experience with Linux and Unix systems, in particular VFS and networking stack
- Experience in C
- Contributing to open-source projects
- Ability to write and maintain code according to Go-style guide
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews.
- Compensation in the US dollars.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves.
- Medical insurance (according to the company policy).
- Days off on national holidays.
- English educational programs (Lingua-Leo online course & Speaking Club).
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations (according to the company policy).
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.
What are you waiting for?
Talk to us and make this a win-win for you and us. We are CloudLinux, and we need you to make the next move. Apply now!