Come build a more connected world with us! We're looking for a mid-to-senior level Python developer
who will help power the most demanding global applications
by creating communications tools
for other developers and organizations.
At Stack Builders
, your initiatives are valued
, your voice is heard
, and you're supported
to explore your potential and grow
. You will work as part of a cross-functional Agile team
composed of backend and frontend developers, designers, and project managers. Together we will discover the impact we can create in the world through fresh ideas and quality code
. You will not only be involved in programming features but in the entire development process, from defining an idea to bring it to life.
Ready for this new Python challenge? We will give you the resources and flexibility needed to do your best work. Keep reading!Requirements
- You are proficient in Python and Django. Experience with Wagtail is a plus.
- You value clean and well-structured OOP code.
- You ensure the quality of your code through test-driven development practices.
- You like finding pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You speak English fluently.
- Your communication is assertive, clear, and organized.
- Your timezone is maximum at 8 hours of difference from EDT.
- You are eager to learn, grow, have a lot of fun with your team, and give the best of yourself.
Does this sound like the right fit for you? We want to meet you!
- You will be part of a strong learning and growing culture.
- You will have regular pairing sessions.
- You will jump into interesting and challenging projects.
- You can participate in company-sponsored conferences, OSS projects, tutorials, blog posts, and technical talks.
- You will meet exceptionally talented and passionate coworkers that will support you and make you thrive!
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us by visiting https // or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials.