As a Mid-market Customer Success Manager, you'll partner with our mid-market employer partners to ensure they achieve their hiring goals, drive adoption across recruiting teams and make sure they are creative and strategic with early talent hiring.
You will create repeatable and reusable tactics for driving engagement across our employer partners' teams, which could include everything from training, to webinars, to email nurture, to product hooks. You'll be the voice of the customer both quantitative and qualitative to rally the necessary people and highlight success.
You'll report to the Director of Customer Success, working closely with sales, marketing, product management, and data analytics to make improvements constantly within and across accounts. Through these cross-functional efforts, you’ll achieve world-class customer satisfaction, generate case studies, and drive our business through premium renewals and expansions.
- Own the core relationship with our mid-market employer partners
- Evolve the customer journey for our mid-market employers
- Help scale internal processes to support hundreds of premium employers
- Synthesize voice of customer from qualitative and quantitative feedback to drive future product enhancements and features
- 2+ years of experience in Consulting, Account Management or Customer Success managing a portfolio of 50+ customers
- Experience with SaaS.
- Able to drive customer adoption and value consultation with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Able to translate business goals into outcomes and build a process that aligns with customer needs.
- Does not get frustrated easily by lack of internal processes.
- Adds value to the CSM team through their energy and enthusiasm.
- Has a high level of comfort facilitating meetings and delivering product trainings with external customers.
- Has a high degree of collaborative spirit.
- Has a high degree of technical aptitude.
- Provides process improvement solutions to create team efficiencies.
- $115,000 - $135,000 (80/20 split)