Mid-Level to Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
6 month Contract-to-Hire
Pay Range: $60.00 to $75.00 per hour Contract DOE / $115K to $145K salary when converted DOE
Our client is looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to support 15 to 20 engineering teams as they prepare to move to the cloud. As a member of the team, you'll be asked to provide the support needed to make a reliable, sustainable platform for the engineers to write code on. The SRE will work with both engineers and infrastructure to ensure what's written is smooth and trouble-free. The ideal candidate will be familiar with DevOps, software engineering and code infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience of Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience with software engineering
- Must have experience building systems in the cloud (AWS a plus)
- Recent experience with programming language and skills (GoLang a plus)
- Ability to write automation in Terraform, CloudFormation and Ansible
- Experience with Shell Script or Bash Script
- Experience with the CI/CD process
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to succinctly explain thoughts and concepts to others
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related technical field
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at -