Coinmetro, a highly innovative, fast paced crypto-company is looking to expand their tech team.
With more than 50 employees working at Coinmetro, we want to continue our growth in 2024 and our technology department is looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to be part of the new financial systems.
We believe in creating opportunities that give access to explore the worlds of digital finance, creating an ecosystem and environment where we adhere to company values like: integrity, transparency, open communication, supporting each other, working and collaborating as a team and learning and engaging with our community.
Does this sound appealing to you? If yes, then we may be looking for you!
Main area of responsibility:
●Develop and maintain high-quality frontend code, adhering to internal coding standards.
● Efficiently manage individual workload and tasks, utilizing tools such as JIRA and GitHub.
● Independently resolve smaller tasks and bugs, while actively participating in team collaborations for
● Proactively identify and address issues concerning security, performance, and code maintainability.
● Engage in code reviews, sprint planning, and team meetings to ensure project success.
● Contribute to the continuous improvement of frontend practices and standards.
To succeed in the role, job holder has:
● Demonstrated ability to deliver projects successfully as part of a team.
● At least 2 years of experience with React and TypeScript.
● Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
● Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
● Experience with React component libraries (preferably MUI).
● Experience with React Storybook for UI development and testing.
● Experience with design tools such as Figma and contributing to a design system.
● Interest in or experience with the crypto space, trading, and blockchain technologies.
● Proficiency in web development principles such as responsive design, mobile-first approach, cross-compatibility, accessibility, internationalization.
● Experience with CSS-in-JS solutions, specifically JSS.
● Knowledge of testing frameworks, particularly Jest.
Read our advice on how to answer the most common interview questions.