The Membership Recruitment Specialist interacts and engages the community via recruitment events to market and sell the Girl Scout experience. This is predominately a remote position that will require ~25% time traveling.
GSCSNJ is an EEO employer. We pride ourselves on our inclusive work environment and encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply. At GSCSNJ we're committed to having an inclusive work environment where every voice is heard.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 403b plan, paid holidays and generous paid time off during your first year!
Primary Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
- Lead volunteer team(s) to support membership growth within the Service Unity structure
- Support volunteers/troop leaders as they deliver a quality Girl Scout Leadership Experience through training
- Serve as the main point of contact for Service Unit volunteers and act as a liaison to guide volunteers.
- Assisting with recruitment of volunteer trainers.
- Provide ongoing support, supervision, and direction to Service Unit volunteers in assigned geographic area(s)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience to include volunteer relations, sales, customer service
- Proficient computer skills in Google G-Suite and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as aspects of the role are performed during evenings and weekend hours.