Who We Are
Arcellx is a public, clinical-stage biotechnology company reimagining cell therapy by engineering innovative immunotherapies for patients with cancer and other incurable diseases. We believe that cell therapies are one of the forward pillars of medicine and our mission is to destroy cancer and advance humanity by developing cell therapies that are safer, more effective, and more broadly accessible.
Our team members are made up of talented innovators and dreamers working from our offices in Rockville, Maryland, and Redwood City, California. At Arcellx, we hire exceptional people and create a fun, diverse, supportive, and informal environment that allows everyone to do their best work.
What Matters to Us
Living our core values is essential to maintaining a work environment that is high-performing, inclusive, and collaborative. We look for candidates who demonstrate strong values alignment and bring different backgrounds, viewpoints, and abilities to the team.
Arcellx Core Values
- Character: Committed to always doing what’s right.
- Audacity: Willing to challenge convention and share candid feedback with others.
- Determination: Curious and self-motivated. Always looking to improve and learn.
- Collaboration: "No job is too small" mentality. Humble and willing to help others.
- Originality: Will bring your unique perspective to the table and respect a diverse set of views and backgrounds.
The “Fine Print” – What You’ll Do
- Design our trials for autoimmune indications, including medical writing oversight for trial documents and agency interaction for regulatory feedback.
- Serve as an in-house clinical expert for therapeutic agents and/or diseases in designated therapeutic area.
- Lead clinical study teams, monitor overall study integrity, and review, interpret, and communicate data pertaining to safety and efficacy of the therapeutic agent.
- Guide cross-functional teams, with responsibility for development of a rigorous, well-aligned, senior-leadership vetted clinical development plan with full consideration of contingencies and alternative approaches.
- Leadership of advisory board discussions to ensure accurate and thorough feedback is received on critical questions to development strategy from field experts.
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Ownership of design, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of scientific content of protocols, investigator brochures, clinical study reports, regulatory submissions and responses, and other program documents.
- Work with clinical operations to meet study enrollment and timeline deliverables.
- Along with pharmacovigilance physician, responsible for assessment and reporting of serious adverse events.
Skills and Experience We Look For
- Senior Medical / Medical Doctor (M.D.) or non-US equivalent of M.D. degree with autoimmune experience in an academic or hospital environment. Completion of a residency program and autoimmune focused subspecialty fellowship strongly preferred.
- Relevant clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical industry, academia, or equivalent, with a track record of successfully assessing complex clinical scenarios and oversight of sites.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and exercise sound judgement, deep understanding of the field and competitive landscape, and strong network of academic investigators.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with the ability to bring out the best in others and lead through influence.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
Rewards at Arcellx
Our people are our greatest asset, and supporting their well-being is an essential part of delivering on our mission and impacting the lives of patients. Putting this belief into practice means offering strong compensation and benefits.
The base salary range for this position is $285,000 - $305,000 per year. Where a candidate falls within that range is determined by factors such as years of experience and location. Our compensation package also includes an annual bonus based on company goals and an equity (RSU) grant. We do offer relocation assistance for roles if required.
Our market-leading benefits package includes: 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision for team members and dependents, unlimited vacation, a 3-day weekend every month, fully-paid parental leave for up to 6 months, tuition reimbursement, 401k employer contribution and more.
Join us in our quest to reimagine cell therapy and destroy cancer. For more on our technology, culture, and team, go to www.arcellx.com.